Strategy and innovation
Our systematic approach to understanding market trends challenges entrenched assumptions to innovate and provide fresh solutions to inform future investment opportunities.
- Organisational change leadership
- Business and strategic planning
- Cost / benefit analysis
- Business case development
Experienced Ronin people provide technical IT leadership, and advocate for business needs. Clients only invest in the exact specialist skills needed while retaining overall technical capability in-house.
- Digital transformation
- Enterprise and solution architecture
- Data strategy, governance and information management
- CIO / CTO as-a-service
Risk, security and assurance
Our assessment and assurance services follow strict and objective testing methods that are designed to reduce risk and compliance costs. Our approach helps identify, assess and implement key security controls in customer applications.
- Independent quality assurance
- Quantitative / qualitative risk analysis
- Security risk advisory
- Privacy impact assessment
- Governance advisory
Implementation and delivery
Our people are experienced in turning strategy into action. We execute plans and use our technical expertise to deliver outcomes and ensure projects are delivered to expectations every time.
- Portfolio and programme delivery
- Change and project management
- Delivery analysis
- Agile delivery
We focus on the strategic value-added nature of procurement and how clients can best achieve their organisational goals. We use fresh thinking to measure benefit and value rather than the narrow metrics of savings and cost.
- Independent probity reviews
- Strategic sourcing
- Contract negotiations and management
Our logistics experts analyse customer information to define and rethink logistics and supply chain issues. Through strategic planning, IT innovation and re-engineering processes our consultants will refine and improve logistics outcomes.
- Supply chain improvement
- Logistics planning