Udo is a shareholder and has over 20 years experience in the IT industry.
During his career Udo has had a number of roles that span all aspects of the software development SDLC. These include software development and architecture, database administration, sofwtare testing, systems analysis, business analysis and project, programme and service delivery management. As an IT consultant Udo has conducted a wide range of reviews and completed a number of quality assurance assignments.
In recent years Udo has focused on project and service delivery management. These roles have required continuous process improvement and quality assurance activity as well as strong communication and leadership skills. More recently Udo has enjoyed being hands-on as a senior business analyst and team leader helping a number of key government projects with their business case and RFP creation requirements.
Customers and teams Udo has worked with have appreciated his professional attitude, strong technical and analytical skills as well as excellent communication and leadership skills and style.
Three things about Udo:
- He is passionate about information management
- Udo is very good at helping business people understand IT concepts and practices
- Outside of work Udo spends as much time as he can with his family and taking part in a wide range of sporting activities.
Three core skills:
- Information modelling
- Business analaysis and project management
- Indepth expereince across the entire IT SDLC.