Peter is Chairman of the Ronin Board of Directors and is a shareholder in the company.
Peter has over 40 years’ experience in IT which has exposed him to a variety of business areas ranging from data acquisition and process control systems to business analysis and project management.
Peter is particularly knowledgeable in the area of application development through all aspects of the SDLC. Peter focuses on delivering real and quantifiable business benefits.
At Ronin Peter’s focus is on the smooth operation of the board and maintaining a close working relationship with Larry in his operational role of Managing Director.
Three things about Peter:
- Peter is keenly interested in application and database design, development, and implementation, particularly when utilising open source products
- Peter is strongly involved in developing the corporate governance of Ronin through his role of Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Outside of work Peter engages in the hobby of pigeon racing. He is active in the national and regional administration of the sport and is particularly interested in the application of modern technology to the sport.
- Peter is also an active recreational cyclist and enjoys international travel, particularly if combined with cycling.
Three core skills:
- Project Management and team leadership
- The provision of specialised skills in open source database and application design and development
- Database Administration.