Project Manager / Business Analyst
Nicola is a shareholder and has over 20 years’ experience in the IT industry.
She has been contracting within the public service and the telecommunications industry for 15 of those 20 + years.
Nicola is a highly experienced Senior Business Analyst who has recently moved into Project Management. Nicola enjoys challenges, working with business units to identify the causes of problems and to find the most pragmatic solutions that will alleviate pain-points, achieve business objectives and realise desired outcomes and benefits.
At Ronin Nicola’s focus is on problem definition, process and business analysis, and project management.
Three things about Nicola:
- She is steadfast and loyal with one of her goals is to exceed customer expectations
- Nicola has recently taken the first step towards Investment Management (ILM) certification
- Outside of work Nicola loves chauffeuring her 2 girls to and from their extracurricular activities and enjoys running.
Three core skills:
- Collaboration (consulting, planning, monitoring and adjusting)
- Facilitation and Communication (both spoken and written)
- Understanding the importance of stakeholder engagement, relationship management, and creating an environment of trust with no surprises.