Business Systems Analyst
Murray is on the Ronin Board of Directors and is a shareholder in the company.
Murray is a highly regarded senior business systems analyst with over 35 years’ experience in Information Technology.
Murray has worked in roles across the full SDLC and understands the importance of good governance, planning, teamwork, and risk reporting to successfully deliver projects.
At Ronin Murray’s focus is on business development and marketing support.
Three things about Murray:
- Murray is passionate about harnessing the power of BI and DW systems to provide the best business value to users e.g. performance & trend reporting
- Murray has had a long and successful association with many Wellington based customers e.g. Housing NZ and Dept of Corrections.
- Outside of work, Murray is a keen cyclist, gardener, and adventure travller.
Three core skills:
- Business requirements elicitation, analysis, and validation
- Enterprise data warehouse and BI systems development
- Systems analysis and modelling (business process, data, and functions) using various tools and techniques.